Monday, December 05, 2016

The Pussy Hat Project

#pussyhatproject
Thanks to my co-worker, Nicole, for modeling!


I was inspired by rhetoric on Facebook about The Pussy Hat Project. They have a powerful mission statement:
Click on picture to read

The knit pattern, created by Kat Coyle of The Little Knittery is easy to follow and knits up quickly. 
Kat Coyle, Little Knittery, Atwater, CA

I made two hats this weekend, one for my friend Eve in San Francisco and one for me! You can make a few too! They need more hats for the Women's March on Washington, January 21, 2017. Knit one, send it in! Knit another one and wear it!
Kat Coyle's Easy Pattern for the Pussy Hat
I modified the second hat I knit. Instead of knitting a 4-1/4" ribbed band that folds up, if necessary, I knit a 2-1/2" band. We all look good in this hat!
 Blurry, low-light. Sorry, but the hat still looks good on Mr. Larry!


Knit a hat today and send it to the Committee by January 14th If you're local, drop it off at The Little Knittery3195 Glendale Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90039 United States, (323) 663-3838


Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 11:52 PM PST, Blogger Stepanovna said...

Love this! Mind if I use a picture of your hat on Facebook?

 
At 7:24 AM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Which picture would you like to use, Stepanovna?

Ellen B.

 
At 9:12 AM PST, Blogger Stepanovna said...

Would love to create a photo of Trump wearing a hat :)

 
At 9:19 AM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

OK! You can use my image. No need to credit me, just send me your completed photo when you're done. Send it to ellblo@aol.com

 
At 6:59 AM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

do you have any crochet patterns?

 
At 7:47 AM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

There are many crochet patterns for the Pussy Hat online. Just google: "Pussy Hat + crochet"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery